On Dubaï Map 360°, you will find the transport & transportation maps of Dubaï in United Arab Emirates (metro map, tram map, bus map), tourist maps of the city of Dubaï (monuments map, tourist bus map), the boroughs and neighborhoods map and the airport map. Dubai is a city where one travels very little on foot, with the exception of a few districts (Deira, Souk Naif) or developed (JBR, Marina Walk). Public transport or one's own vehicle is essential to discover the city of Dubai. This is due to the heat for a good part of the year and also to the local culture which favours the car as the primary means of circulation (excellent road network, low cost of petrol, low cost of vehicles).
On Dubaï Map 360° you can download in PDF or print useful and practical maps of Dubaï in United Arab Emirates.
To help you move into the city, you may use the transport maps of Dubaï operated by the RTA and the SERCO. It includes the Dubaï metro and its 2 lines; the Paris tram and its unique line and the Paris bus network with its 140 lines.
To visit the city of Dubaï, you will find the tourist maps highlighting the monuments, sightseeings, landmarks, museums and tourist hotspots in Dubaï, but also maps of Hop on Hop off bus tours (City Sightseeing, Big Bus) allowing you to discover the attractions of the city.
You will also find the map of Dubaï districts & neighborhoods and the airport map of Dubaï.
Like all major cities in the world (Dubai is a huge city), the city of Dubai offers many different possibilities to get around the city: taxi, car, metro, bicycle but also bus. Dubai is still a very car-dependent city but its public transport network is improving.
- Dubai Metro: fast, modern and economical, the Dubai Metro is an excellent means of transport.
- Dubai Taxi: Taxis in Dubai are cheap, convenient and necessary.
- Dubai Abra: abras are traditional boats that allow you to cross Dubai Creek and move quickly between Deira and Bur Dubai.
- Bus from Dubai: the bus network in Dubai is gradually expanding.
- Rental car in Dubai: the rental car is one of the best options for getting around Dubai.
- Sightseeing bus in Dubai: the sightseeing bus in Dubai allows you to discover the city in a very practical and original way.
- Water Bus of Dubai: the water bus of Dubai is one of the best alternatives to travel around Dubai Creek. There are currently 3 operational lines.
- Dubai Water Taxi: Dubai water taxis can accommodate 11 people.